Home General Discussion

BattleStar Galactica Thread -final season

Replies

• Ephesians 2:8-9
    In the preivew, the cylon Diana says "you ask about the final 5 and you do not know you are one of them?"

THen camera shot to Ros. But,.....look at how her head turns to that reaction. As if she is looking at someone else who is speaking to Diana. My guess, Adama found Ros and is in that scene speaking to Diana. Makes sence too since the Kara Thrace obsessed cylon said as much a few seasons back. Of course the flash backs of young Adama from Razor could disprove that notion. But whos to say these final 5 do not age.
  • Jeremy Lindstrom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeremy Lindstrom polycounter lvl 18
    meh, it better start getting good.. :(
  • dippingsauce
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yeah, and apparently this week's episode is the last for 2008, before the season continues with its second half in 2009 .. urgh why do they have to split it up!?
  • Sage
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sage polycounter lvl 19
    I'm not expecting much from this series now, although it has been sort of interesting, it just seems like things are really rushed.

Alex
  • Jeremy Lindstrom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeremy Lindstrom polycounter lvl 18
    ok... guess they are just milking dvd sales for this portion of the season.
    guess it's cool they found earth, and it's a radioactive wasteland tho... that kinda sucked, but I guess they've been leading that way politically for awhile now that mans nature is to kill themselves off... meh we will see I guess. I'm guessing that was the last episode for seaon 4.0 as it showed the 'coming soon' on the final cylon revelation..
  • Campaignjunkie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Campaignjunkie polycounter lvl 18
    Oh man. Fantastic episode. Can't believe we have to wait until 2009...
    I especially love Roslin's last line. "Earth." So much disdain and anger packed into one word.