Home Contests & Challenges Archives

DWIII - 3D - PedramK - Lord Debaucherus

Salute brothers! i shall slaughter in the name of Polycount! crazy.gif

Forgive the lack of vital information about this warrior, but in my eargerness to disembowl i have not yet finished all that yet, and it shall be delivered soon, written in the entrails of our enemies.

Heres a concept of what my entry may look like..or may not..im not sure yet

Latest update
Concept:

concept04bci9.jpg

Replies

• BradMyers82
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    BradMyers82 interpolator
    great start, cant wait to see more!
  • RoachMXF
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    RoachMXF polycounter lvl 18
    Hey whats up Pedram! its me Jeremy, I am in this too. Nice work so far
  • PedramK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cheers man, a bit dry on the replies, but is all good, i aint been too active around these parts, mostly been lurkin.
    anyhoo, heres a lil quick re-conceptin from the previous one, tries to make him more human, except my imagination took over awfully early...

Concept_02.jpg

this dude would have the special item embedded in their chest and the first one would be a mount for a rider with the item somewhere..not sure yet, will do another design tomorrow..but i want to keep the same feeling tho. so yeah. good times

edit: oh shit hey jeremy man, how you doin laugh.gif just came back from a bar round! dude you joinin up with polycount too, hope so:D we need all the names we can get! u got the china photos yet?
  • pestibug
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pestibug polycounter lvl 18
    Mmm I loce the lovecraftian look in the 1st concept very much, imo it would be a shame to go the human route with this. It's the alienness that makes it intrueging and standing out!
  • PedramK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hm yeah, i know what you mean pestibug, but i couldnt see the first guy crossing a wormhole to chew bubblegum and kick ass.

my hosting is down, so im using alternative hosting for this minor update, lets see if it works!

concept03ha9.jpg

Just added some sort of blade weapon, will have ornaments and what not on it, i think i will leave the concept now and get on with modelling, can always squeeze in more concepting time later on, except, i still have to figure out more about his energy type and incorporate that somehow.

oh, and a severed head..
  • PedramK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    did a quick design for a new arm, the previous one was too human i felt, and it took away too much from the lower body.

and, did another quick update and just replaced the previous post with this and new image.

concept04bci9.jpg

I think its about time to start doing the 3d stuff now, no matter how far iv gotten with the concept, whatevers left to do i will either concept on the fly or make up in 3d as i go on:) whoop whoop mad.gif