Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Concept Artist

ShadowM8
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
ShadowM8 polycounter lvl 18
Hi everyone,
I'm leading a very talented mod team working on a TC mod for UT3 with the intention to take the grand prize of the Make Something Unreal contest. We are looking for talented individuals to join us in this creative process.

Why should you spend your valuable time working with us?
Well the team is run by myself and Jeremy. Both of us were in lead roles on the Red Orchestra project over several years of its development. (Red Orchestra won the previous MSU contest grand prize) Since the success of RO and its eventual commercial release by the Tripwise Interactice I worked at Ubisoft on titles like Rainbow Six Vegas. Jeremy meanwhile produced another award winning mod for Half Life 2 called Insurgency. Now with the announcement of yet another MSU contest we've decided to team up once more to produce another top class total conversion mod.
So if you are looking to work with a talented group of individuals and invest your time into something that will in the end be worth your while this is it.

We are looking for artists and programmers to join our team. If you are interested in getting involved please drop me a PM with your portfolio and experience and I will get back to you with more details about the project and where it's headed.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers!

Replies

• arrangemonk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    arrangemonk polycounter lvl 15
    http://nsf.planetunreal.gamespy.com/
    i recomend helping them with their mod, it seems that it's lacking of contend and will never end with this small team^^
  • ShadowM8
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi everyone,
    The project is now picking up steam and we're starting to recruit much more aggressively.
    The vision and the design have been flushed out and we're ready to go.

We have a few different positions to be filled:
    - Lead Programmer (unreal script experience a plus) + 1
    - Lead Animator + 1
    - Texture artist (environments) + 2
    - Character modeler +2
    - Environment artist + 2
    - Level Artist + 1

Please get in touch with me and I will be more than happy to give you more detailed information. You won't be disapointed!
  • ShadowM8
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Here's some more information about the mod.

Project one-liner.
    A FPS with intense and captivating game play as well as beautiful and immersive visuals combined to give the player an amazing experience.

Story background.
    In early 2012 the world economy came to a screeching halt virtually overnight. While the signs of the glooming crisis due to the depletion of natural resources have been evident years earlier the full blown consequences of it were minimized and delayed for several years via artificial influx of fiat money into the global circulation. These actions however continued to depreciate the currencies of major countries causing a global hyper inflation of mass proportions until the eventual collapse of markets.
    This global collapse led to a series of nasty resource wars all over the world. The standard of living fell sharply in the developed countries plunging millions of people into poverty and despair. With the information age being as it is the people were aware of visionaries who offered the solutions to the current crisis but those solutions asked of major sacrifices on behalf of the ruling elite. This lead to the relentless crack down on the civil liberties by the governments of the world, restricting free media, movement, assembly, aggressive and disproportionate punishments for petty crimes and etc. This was the cause of the riots and the eventual rebellion around the world.

We're still looking for talented developers so don't forget to give me a shout!