• EtotheRic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    EtotheRic polycounter lvl 18
    Ok, thank you.
  • sherrell
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ok this is going to sound like the stupidiest thing uve ever heard but his the situation. I accidently deleted the high poly legs i did all i have is the upperbody high poly. Would they mind for the construction shot if i just use the upper body to show with the lowpoly parts
  • rollin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rollin polycounter
    "This image should demonstrate how your character was created. Suggested images to include: base wire frame, close ups of interesting areas, high-res model (if character is normal mapped) etc.." link)

WHAT you show in the construction shot is yours.. but it should show as much of the construction as possible.. logically

ps: backup your stuff better
  • Aldo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ok, I have a question: For the winning pose shot, are you supposed to have a screen grab (in max, with 'hardware display with maps') or are you supposed to render it?

also about lighting, is a skylight considered a 'enhanced lighting'? If it is...does that mean it's also prohibited in UT3? (either way, I can bake it into the textures, but it's just saves me a step).
  • rollin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rollin polycounter
    you can render it in the non-realtime way

and

enhances lightning means a special light calculation.. ask fredH on www.gameartisans.org

imo a skylight setup made up from very much single lights is allowed.. but i´m not 100% sure