• snemmy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    snemmy polycounter lvl 18
    i dunno, i cant keep track.. i'll just assume it is until it isnt ;D
  • skankerzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    looks fantastic, too bad I never really liked the series.
  • Wells
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wells polycounter lvl 18
  • Uly
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Uly polycounter lvl 15
    [ QUOTE ]
    I dunno about that. look at some of the logic flaws already pointed out. Not saying they aren't pretty good, but from an outsider's point of view (Very neutral on the whole MGS thing) that doesn't seem right to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

By details I don't necessarily mean straight realism. MGS has never been a realistic series, unless you count the feasible bipedal tanks... Whenever there's some aspect of a game that seems to be missing, like (quasi)realistic squad cooperation or the enemy being affected by his surroundings, there's a good chance that you'll find a well thought out feature that fills the gap in an MGS title.

Hell, by spinning Snake's model in the medical menu in MGS3, you could make him puke. (Ridding him of food poisoning he may have been suffering of from eating an extra rotten but still tempting piece of goat meat.)

What I meant when I said that, was that every MGS game is packed to the brim with small details and little features that will most definately go overlooked in any other games production cycle. To see what I mean, you just have to get your hands on a copy of Subsistence and let the game speak for itself. Or better yet, just wait for MGS4.