Home General Discussion

Soul Calibur IV Teaser

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
sonic polycounter lvl 18
http://www.joystiq.com/2007/06/12/soul-calibur-4-unveiled-for-xbox-360-ps3-in-this-debut-teaser/

Holy crap, they somehow skankified Ivy's default uniform even more. It is more of a moving screenshot gallery than a teaser. I hope they bring back the awesomeness of SCII, as I was a bit disappointed with III, especially since it was a PS2 exclusive title.

Replies

• Panupat
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Panupat polycounter lvl 15
    ... looks wayyy cheesier than I expected. That Ivy shot was just... so DOA -_-;
    Oh well, hope they don't bring the boobs bouncing settings over from DOA...
  • nitzmoff
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nitzmoff polycounter lvl 18
    Yeah... as much as I'm not going to sound like a dude here, video game women's outfits are beyond stupid at this point. Who's dumb ass design assigns a piece if floss to hold two impossible large orbs like that together? And since when do I want to mix over the top sex appeal with getting gored by medieval weaponry?

A little skin is fine and always appreciated. I just wonder what this trend will bring us 10 years from now. A best selling game about 2 completely naked girls that bloody each other with their chain swords and katanas? Lame.
  • Fuse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Fuse polycounter lvl 18
    i really enjoyed scII on the gamecube, and while the outfits were sexy, i thought they were very well designed .. definitely not the DOA type stuff ..

never played SCIII though ..
  • SouL
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SouL polycounter lvl 18
    I hope they tone back some of the color. SC3's color scheme was totally out of hand on some characters.
  • Neo_God
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Neo_God polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    ... looks wayyy cheesier than I expected. That Ivy shot was just... so DOA -_-;
    Oh well, hope they don't bring the boobs bouncing settings over from DOA...

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about? Taki had the boob physics in soul calibur, I think.

I also think it's about time for a name change again. Soul something or another. Maybe just throw people off and call it Soul Blade II.
  • Panupat
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Panupat polycounter lvl 15
    [ QUOTE ]
    What are you talking about? Taki had the boob physics in soul calibur, I think.

I also think it's about time for a name change again. Soul something or another. Maybe just throw people off and call it Soul Blade II.

[/ QUOTE ]
    SC3's female had body physics yes. But they were pretty subtle and looked good. They DIDN'T emphasis the boobs to the point it looked so obvious like this.

The reason I mentioned about DOA was.... umm.... just to play DOA4 yourself. There's "mature" setting you can set in the options which makes boobs bounce more/less... It's just tasteless imo, and I'd hate to see SC taking the same direction.
  • SouL
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SouL polycounter lvl 18
    I don't think it'll go that direction. DOA tit bounce was over the top. Taki and Ivy have huge knockers... but they don't bounce anywhere near as the tits in DOA. DOA tit bounce was just insane. Plus DOA is a crap game. Hahahaha
  • RazorBladder
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    RazorBladder polycounter lvl 18
    How can you NOT dig that outfit? :P
  • skankerzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I don't care, I like it and I'm not afraid to admit it.
  • acc
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    acc polycounter lvl 18
    If it's skimpy, then I get to look at skimpy clothes. If it's practical, then it fits the theme better. Win win situation!

It's not like her outfit wasn't ridiculous before.

Though I will admit DOA was over the top to the point of being creepy. Why are your tits still bouncing? You stopped moving 30 seconds ago! Did you just hit yourself in the face?
  • bounchfx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bounchfx mod
    to quote campbells (?)

mmm mmm better
  • sonic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sonic polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    It's not like her outfit wasn't ridiculous before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Although her purple outfit was a bit ridiculous, nothing was nearly as ridiculous as her fucking GEORGE WASHINGTON outfit. What in the hell were they thinking?
  • Maddness
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Maddness polycounter lvl 11
    I like it. but I also thought Nightmare looked bad ass.
  • Luxury
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Luxury polycounter lvl 18
    ::crosses fingers that Voldo will not be in the game::

"He's just not right."
  • eepberries
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    eepberries polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    ::crosses fingers that Voldo will not be in the game::

"He's just not right."

[/ QUOTE ]
    Pssh. Voldo was the best character of them all. His moves and design were always so sexual in a way that was weird and awesome.