Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

WIP:Zoofeel Location

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
Pavel polycounter lvl 10
Ho-ho-ho...
Here we go again...
This is one more location what i have started to do, and i will DO THIS! smile.gif))

("Zoofeel" - on russian this means, aaammm-am, how this..animal lover?! Yes - Animal lover)

This is madness take again job from these guys,but i think i can enjoy to do some detail like i want.I am master HERE smile.gif Because in this time i make ALL, model and texture. No more stupid,ugly models,backfaces and other...

This thread will help me make this work more interesting to show you process...and take some advice...i hope so

I have just started and here what i have:

a Concept(not my)
zoo.jpg

and

Last:
last.jpg

of course, be update...

Enjoy to watch this shit...

Replies

• poopinmymouth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    poopinmymouth polycounter lvl 19
    Hurry, you finish this soon!

What's with all the moon squiggles all over the concept? :-)

poop.gif
  • ghost-d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ghost-d polycounter lvl 17
    Nice concept. I´d really like to see that finished.

Zoofeel - In slovak language it means also the "Animal lover", but lover marked with this term gives the love a higher level if you know what I mean... smile.gif
  • StJoris
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    Hurry, you finish this soon!

What's with all the moon squiggles all over the concept? :-)

poop.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like those are top-down views of the room Ben, if that's what you meant.

Curious to see how this will turn out Pavel
  • Pavel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Pavel polycounter lvl 10
    2 poopinmymouth
    Oh,my lord it will be finished very soon. Like you wish smile.gif)))

"moon squiggles" you already know this is cyrillic characters. This is secret message to all russian here smile.gif
    There is written "KILL THESE CAPITALISTIC PIGs IMMEDIATELY AND SO MUCH AS YOU CAN BEFORE YOU DIE FOR THE GLORY OF PUTIN" smile.gif))))))

2 ghost-d
    Yeah wink.gif
    I know what you mean smile.gif

2 StJoris
    wink.gif
  • zenarion
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    zenarion polycounter lvl 17
    The spelling is then Zoophile, in English.
    Looks great so far wink.gif
    Davaj prodolzhai nad etym rabotat, ochen interesno poluchaetsia.
  • Pavel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Pavel polycounter lvl 10
    2 zenarion
    Hey!
    You know this secret moon language! He-he...
    Don't tell anybody (<font color="#666666">and especially to PooP. He wishes to know our secret</font>)shifty.gif
    in that is our force wink.gif

<font color="#295683">Spasibo za poddierzhku. Poprobuyu sdielat' chto-to intieriesnoye. Zahodi... </font>
  • zenarion
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    zenarion polycounter lvl 17
    But PooP is my hero :O
  • Pedro Amorim
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    awesome, like your style
  • Pavel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Pavel polycounter lvl 10
    2 bitmap
    haha..
    looks like you my fan smile.gif))

thanks for watching,updating is close
  • Pavel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Pavel polycounter lvl 10
    modeling-modeling...
  • Spacey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Spacey polycounter lvl 18
    Looks good so far. The only thing that looks odd so far is the bathtub. Even though it's suppose to hold an alligator, it seems really long and wide compared to the people who were probably using it before the gator took up residence.

Can you give us any backstory on the environment itself, like what its purpose is? I can't wrap my mind around a little building with four rooms but no front door. Not to mention all the animals and the title "Zoofeel." It's maddening!

Looking forward to its development. Your circus turned out really nice and vibrant. Hope this gets the same treatment.
  • conte
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    conte polycounter lvl 18
    let's texturox, wampiro
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    Nice start. One thing you need to watch is your scale. Looking back and forth between your model and the concept there are quite a few discrepancies in the scale you've created some of the items.

One thing you can try is pick a major object from each room and use that to measure the rooms width. Then do the same thing with your model and measure the room with it.

For instance, the Skunk-tank room looks to be about 5 and a half skunk tanks wide and your model is about 7 tanks wide.

Another thing you should try is setting up a camera in your scene that gives you an angle similar to the concept. And always review the scene from that camera, but work from whichever angle you'd like.

One of the things I do early on in any scene I am making is setup an angle I think I will use in the end. It'll help me decide which areas to focus on more than others. It also helps when comparing scale to a reference.

This is a good start and looks really fun.

Good job dude.