Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for Concept Artist or Modeller

<font color="red">Project name</font>

Lightbringers of Dunharrow

This is the original name for the project. It serves as a guide to the final destination as well as reminding us of its origins. The game will re-create the feeling of old top down action games such Crimson Land, Get Medieval and other games of similar style. Additionally we'll be adding a sense of humor as seen in such titles as Goblins, Bard's Tale and others.
Fundamentally we will be achieving an improved state of gameplay by using modern 3D graphics, special effects and an expandable gameplay via episodic nature of the game.

<font color="red">Talent needed</font>

I realize that it is hard and tedious to develop a game by committing personal time to the project that is not yours. Thus, I need only a few (3-4) people that are able to dedicate that time and follow me to the end of project. Ideally I'm looking to compose a team that will develop a project, be patient, reliant and consistent throughout it - similar to the teams working on Armada Online, Hero of Allacrost, 0 A.D and others. The people I'm looking for are:

[*]<font color="white">Artist</font>

His/her main task will be to create sketches and drawings for the game that will be used to create textures, models and effects. Also, he/she will be responsible for creating or composing those textures from a few gigabytes of freeware textures that I possess.

[*]<font color="white">3D Modeller</font>

His/her task will be the creation of 3D assets (textured or not) from sketches and drawings provided by the Artist.

<font color="red">Additional Information</font>
As this is an excerpt from my post on the GameDev, follow it to find more information about the project.

This is a unique opportunity for any freelancer or professional alike. The project isn't going to be abandoned, it will mature and leave the ranks of workable demo just as the above mentioned projects. Of course, commitment is the main concern, however it doesn't include me putting pressure on you in order to get useable results. Neither me nor anyone on the team can tell you what to do (with the exception of guiding you along the lines of the project), so you will be as free as you are now.
Again, this is a unique opportunity to get on the ropes of games development, go through online collaborative work with other people on the team, and of course receive full credit for art, not excluding the possibility of real cash if the project goes commercial.