• morrowindsky81993
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    morrowindsky81993 polycounter lvl 17
    oh, isn't that the truth!
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Whats even funnier is searching EBay and seeing all the shomes trying to cash in and having to settle for under bidding each other. Or check out the people selling "PS3@gmail.com" email addresses. It's sad but a few have bids laugh.gif
  • SyaPed
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SyaPed polycounter lvl 18
    What's sadder is people in line getting stabbed and shot over limited PS3's.
  • snemmy
  • ebagg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ebagg polycounter lvl 17
    They showed a few folks camped out in front of a Best Buy on the news earlier, freezing and laying in a sleeping bag on concrete...what's gotta be the worst feeling in the world is if you're the person right after the person who grabs the last PS3 at the store you camped out at for 24 hours.
  • PfhorRunner
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PfhorRunner polycounter lvl 18
    I work for Best Buy, and when I saw all the freezing PS3 fanboys and girls waiting outside the store for all hours of the night, I ordered about 5 very warm pizzas for them.

I mean, it isn't much, and it would still suck to be the person after the last person who bought one. But at least they got free pizza... I would have done more, like bring some more blankets for super cold people, and stayed out there longer just to answer the questions that I could legally answer... But hey, I live 30 minutes away from the location I work at, I already bought them pizza, and hey... why would I stand out in the cold any longer than I have to if im not getting a PS3? grin.gif

The people I don't get are the ones who call at like 9:30pm, and ask if we have any in stock... HELLO?!? do people watch the news? How did they even HEAR of the PS3 before launch if they're so oblivious of the fact people were getting shot over it because we sold out so quick...
  • flaagan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    flaagan polycounter lvl 18
    As I've said a million times over to anyone that's said to me that they cant wait to get a ps3.... "Next gen's already here, what the hell are you waiting for?". laugh.gif
  • skankerzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    The people I don't get are the ones who call at like 9:30pm, and ask if we have any in stock... HELLO?!? do people watch the news? How did they even HEAR of the PS3 before launch if they're so oblivious of the fact people were getting shot over it because we sold out so quick...

[/ QUOTE ]

A friend of mine walked in the next day and bought one at Wal-Mart. No waiting in line for him.
  • cholden
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cholden polycounter lvl 18
    That comic is EXACTLY what me and tracy did.