Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

weapon skins

Mod team looking for someone to make skins for our weapons.
The weapons are all modern ex: pistol,assualt rifle etc.

you can email me or contact me on messenger, messenger would be prefered. my msn is dozojin@hotmail.com

Replies

• aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    you've told us NOTHING to make us even mildly interested.

If I were you, I'd go look around people's portfolios and through old mod projects that might have died out and see if you can get the artists to share their weapons with you. Most weapons have been made about a zillion times in various mods.
  • Dolo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    They are already modeled we just need some one to help us with the skins.
  • Dolo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I can see my original post did not explain much so I figured I try again.

My friends and I are working on a mod for quake wars. Since quake wars has not been released yet were using doom3 for some basic testing, just the portable stuff since it will be built from the same engine.

We have set the mod up as more of an assembly line rather than a team driven project. Rather than 1 person doing all the models everybody does one or 2 things and its much less emposing. We have a checklist for content and people can submit whatever they have already made from our list of parts we need. Things are going well but the models we receive often come with no skin. Since we would like to test a few things I had hoped maybe someone here might be able to help us out.

If you are interested you can visit our site at

www.slowlogic.com

If you have any questions feel free to contact me on messenger.

msn - dozojin@hotmail.com
    icq - 121016881
    aim - BDF Imperial N

Thank you for your time and consideration

-Tom