polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
Pixelpants polycounter lvl 17
Post deleted by Pixelpants

Replies

• EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    http://personal.bgsu.edu/~jfry/dev_inprogrss.jpg I really like this for some reason, i'm not sure why. It might be the color usage?

Anyway my biggest crit would have to be that your 3d work and texture work dosent seem to hold up to the same level as your painting/concept work so thats definately something to concentrate your time into.
  • conman44
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I left you a PM i really like all of your work.:)
  • Pixelpants
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Pixelpants polycounter lvl 17
    [ QUOTE ]
    Anyway my biggest crit would have to be that your 3d work and texture work dosent seem to hold up to the same level as your painting/concept work so thats definately something to concentrate your time into.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! Yeah, I am relatively new to modelling and texturing. I'd absolutely love to get into concept art, but I keep hearing it's a really hard thing for someone fresh out of college to get a job with. Should I shoot for my dreams straight away and ignore all the recruiters who say they need more modellers?
  • Zunni
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    We need concept artists for our mod (I just posted a help-wanted post) if what we are doing looks interesting to you at all, let me know. If you would like more info about our team, PM me and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.