Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

human/minotaur body

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
thefatladysings polycounter lvl 17
Hi, I've been working on this since yesterday, it's supposed to become a minotaur but at this stage it could as well be a human smile.gif
I nearly completed his chest and arms, but before I move on I would like to hear crits and comments from you guys so I can correct them before everything else is modelled.

minotaur_side.jpg
minotaur_persp.jpg
minotaur_front.jpg
minotaur_back.jpg

all comments welcome laugh.gif

Replies

• Xaltar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Xaltar polycounter lvl 17
    I am no pro but it looks to me like the biceps and triceps are to round and large and the lats look off, they shouldn't be be so rounded on the sides and from the front there should be a visible line where the lats meet the body. The lateral muscles "attach" to the side roughly half way between the back and the chest and sit relatively flush with the back.

Still, its better than I can do right now. Nice start, love the pecks wink.gif
  • Joseph Silverman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joseph Silverman polycounter lvl 17
    The chest is really overstated, I think you could get more form out of the abdomen with those polys, the back muscles are off, and the arm muscles look like you just scaled the whole area up uniform. Get some pictures of the muscles in question and take a closer look. Keep it up.