Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

WIP: game model

M3anBONE_sj_
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
M3anBONE_sj_ polycounter lvl 18
Hello, everyone.

It's been a while since i've posted anything on here so I decided to show ya'll what i've been working on the past few weeks. This is a game model i'm putting together for my portfolio; it's a Dynasty Warriors inspired character, borrowing the facial characteristics of my lovely friend. She has roughly 3400 triangles, and will have 2 1024x1024 maps. The textures are all laid out on several panels, but will be all arranged on two panels later on when i'm done texturing everything. I didn't use any normal mapping, bump mapping or anything like that since I'm not too familiar with the process of their creation. I basically kept everything basic, and just relied on painting everything in, shadows, bumps and all that stuff. When I get through the next phase of painting, it'll hopefully come out looking a little better, with more details and the such. I'm well aware of the majority of flaws around the head and portions of the torso - it's still WIP. I'll post updates once in a while to show its progress.

Cheers

panorama.jpg

Replies