Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Deamoneth & Unrest of Universe

Por@szek
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Por@szek polycounter lvl 18
Hi all.

Long time out from here, so buzzyyyyy...

At the moment I'm working in amator gropu of people, and maybe U will look on our afterwork job till now we have done.

Here is link -> http://aazero.boo.pl/strona/news.php?lang=eng unfortunatelly the web site is still under conctruction.

And few works from inside :]:
DEAMONETH:

Deart17.jpg
Deart15.jpg
Deascr2.jpg

and UNREST OF UNIVERSE:

nyr_01.jpg
UoUscr4.jpg

C'ya

Replies

• JKMakowka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JKMakowka polycounter lvl 18
    Nice work.

Your aliens/robots in the last picture look unbalanced though.
  • poopinmymouth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    poopinmymouth polycounter lvl 19
    I really dig the drawings, nice sense of volume to them. The windmill reminds me of the final fantasy art style. Second one looks a bit different stylewise. The design of the robots seems cool, but they do look unballanced like JK mentioned.

Any chance we could see better shots of them and the texture flats? Some shadows in the game would help out too.
  • Taimaishu
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Taimaishu polycounter lvl 18
    Love the first drawing!
  • Por@szek
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    What do You mean unbalanced?? Couse the shots from second project are only for test, we test does in the engine won;t be any bugs. So there is no shadows, no specular bloom or other effects. Probably it's the problem.
    I;m glad U like it, its very early shots, the projects are in very first part of development. Soon we prepare the new tech demo so I think the new screenshots will be avalaible. More work is done in both of the project, but we won;t show a lot couse we believe that some distributor will interest on us after playable demo which we want to prepare for the beginning of the new year.
    Thanks for all replies, and especially Your Ben. Without Your tutors will be difficult to learn newbie in our team the art. I will never stop thanking U man.
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    He means their legs are not below their center of mass, they'd fall on their face.
  • Weiser_Cain
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Weiser_Cain polycounter lvl 18
    Maybe they have heavy asses? Stick a gator-type tail and or backpack on them to balance
  • Por@szek
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sorry for so long time without replies.
    We've beed working hardly on next level on the projects, and a bit technical problems also kick us ..*

At first -> robots arn;t rigged yet on this screen shots in the bottom.

We made a litle update on our web site so enjoy (adres is in the first post)

Here are some samples, mixed from both projects :]

Deart22.jpg
    Deamdl4.jpg
    nyr_koncept_18.jpg
    androd_tv3d.jpg

Enjoy wink.gif