Home General Discussion

The Best Reality Show ever

Replies

• Rhinokey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rhinokey polycounter lvl 18
    reality tv is the death of entertainment.. well excapt for "the ultimate fighter" i like people hitting each other
  • JO420
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JO420 polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    reality tv is the death of entertainment.. well excapt for "the ultimate fighter" i like people hitting each other

[/ QUOTE ]

well there will be many beatings in this show,but not the type your expecting
  • lkraan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lkraan polycounter lvl 18
    Are you sure you want to move here JO420? smile.gif

The same producer behind this show and the inventor of Big Brother is launching another new show like Big Brother but only with 7 month pregnant women. Same concept like BB...house full of fools, 1 gets kicked out after X days etc. With this new show the winning pregger will give birth on the show as kind of a grand finale.
    Stupid or sick? I think a bit of both. But then again millions will not agree with me and watch it every day.
  • ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    The show is a one-off competing with four other reality TV programs, one of which follows five former prostitutes starting a cafe.

[/ QUOTE ]

ooo.gif
    and now a house full of pregnant women?

I have an idea for a reality TV show. it's called "kill the paparazzi". each week, a group of celebrities take on the role of assassins and hunt down the photographers that hunt them. then, wtih several traps in place, or a wide selection of torture devices, slowly and painfully kill them on the show.

i have more. cool.gif
  • Nerd Groupie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nerd Groupie polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    The show is a one-off competing with four other reality TV programs, one of which follows five former prostitutes starting a cafe.

[/ QUOTE ]

ooo.gif
    and now a house full of pregnant women?

I have an idea for a reality TV show. it's called "kill the paparazzi". each week, a group of celebrities take on the role of assassins and hunt down the photographers that hunt them. then, wtih several traps in place, or a wide selection of torture devices, slowly and painfully kill them on the show.

i have more. cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd watch it!
  • jzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jzero polycounter lvl 18
    Actually, I think the ultimate reality show was anticipated before the current craze ever hit full speed. Witness "The Contenders". The director got his buddies who worked in production for Fox to do the graphics, and it looks absolutely like the real thing. Whew.

/jzero