Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Working on something Enviornmental

-=Warhead=-
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
-=Warhead=- polycounter lvl 18
Chest2.jpg
So far thats what i got, I'm going to add a lamp a chair and anything else i can think of.. I might just dump the whole thing and go for a Computer desk instead haha.. Crits Please laugh.gif

I haven't uhh, Been so up to date because ive been busy with moving and school and crap but heres what ive added so far,

Chestredone1.jpg
Chestredone2.jpg

I've fixed the droors and the handels and added a chair WIP and a vase with a rose WIP,

Replies

• Steve Schulze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Steve Schulze polycounter lvl 18
    You seem to have precisely one fuck-tonne of polys in those door handles. You might what to reduce that somewhat.
  • nealb4me
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nealb4me polycounter lvl 18
    No, no , no you got it all wrong you're supposed to be making a dumpster :P Lol, Jackablade.
  • MisterCline
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MisterCline polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    You seem to have precisely one fuck-tonne of polys in those door handles. You might what to reduce that somewhat.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL

also, most furniture with droors (wtf I never type this word... sp?) have 2 handles. Try making a birdcage or cradle, something that is typical but rarely thought of.
  • -=Warhead=-
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ah, yes, that's quite poly-heavy. Okay, I've reduced the knobs- thanks! laugh.gif
    It was around 2390 tris now its like 539.
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    Unless you plan on animating this with the drawers beeing pulled and pushed (in/out) I'd scrap the details modelled for the insides of it..

If its going to be stationary and inanimate, but you want a drawer to come out some, do so. Infact, I suggest you do it this way. Model a drawer crooked.. and have one out a foot or so. Then model the contents.. maybe have a few loose socks hanging over the edge, one of the knobs broken off - some marker drawings from your little sister, etc..
  • -=Warhead=-
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ermm.. I haven't been as up to date as i should of have but uhh.. I've been busy moving and school getting in the way again so umm. theres what i've got so far i started about 20 minutes ago, I'll try to squeeze some more in today