Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Requesting 2D Custom Tile/Sprite sheets for RPG

HyphyX
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
HyphyX polycounter lvl 18
First of all this game is based on "The World" from the japanese anime ".hack".
I have the source to a 2d mmorpg engine in VB me and my friends coded about a year ago but have never released it public. Its accually pretty good and I been looking for someone to help me makes some custom ".hack" tiles/sprite sheets... I am not a artist, I do code so if someone thats good with pixle art and such and is interested get at me.
BTW, THIS ISN'T FOR MONEY OR PROFIT OF ANY WAY IM JUS DOING THIS FOR MY LOVE FOR RPGS. BUT, I WILL CONSIDER TO PAY YOU IF I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE DO TO ME WANTING TO FINNALY GET THIS PROJECT DONE WITH AND BE HAPPY WITH IT...
If You are Interested or would like to disscuss my msn is JP510LoC@gmail.com,yahoo is JP510LoC,same with aim and xfire...
ok here are some new featers i've added recently
-Broadcast,Emote,Private Messager,Global Message chat system added
-ragdoll char system added(armor,weapons,helms,gloves appear on char)
-Items, NPCS, Spells, shops and emoticons added
-trade system added
-bubble chat added(test appears above players head)
-hp/mp bar appears above players and mobs heads
-Choas Gate warp system added(keyword system is almost completed)
-PK system
-PM Message System
-Classes added
-Guild System
-admin system
-quick key screenshot feature added
-day/night system added
-weather added
-party system added
fragment.JPG
thank you for your interest

Replies

• Ramucho
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ramucho polycounter lvl 18
    Sounds cool, happy to see that some MMORPG are shaping up nicely. But beware of used licensed product as a base of your game, even if it's a free one.
    Other than that, good luck!
  • HyphyX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    yer right I will look into getting everything legit. Shouldn't be too much since its smaller privatly owned non-profit game right?
  • Diegoale2000
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Diegoale2000 polycounter lvl 18
    Hmm you're using the..man what is it called >_< bah I don't remember but that the SAME base that Playerworlds is using...right??? it's not very expandable..nor liked by a lot of ppl...but It can make some pretty good games...good luck and BE VERY CERFUL on how you plan the game, because you might end uip with a game played by only 5 people at the same time...if you don't make interesting and fun systems there won't be any interest, believe me.
  • HyphyX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Naw this was based on the MS source which is constsy and me who originaly coded it but, it has been prety much redone and is a way better engine than PW belive me. I own the full source so I can do whatever I want to the code so its fully expandable. Still looking for a gfx artist...