Home General Discussion

Annoying coworkers

Replies

• KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    Godwin's Law says only that any thread will contain a nazi reference at some point (provided it goes on long enough). The stuff about the thread being pointless after that and the whole winning/losing the debate was an addition that Godwin himself never made.
  • StrangeFate
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    StrangeFate polycounter lvl 18
    Well, i don't really have any stories, everything's pretty peacefull here.

Daz, we're hiring, come work with us! You can pick what you wanna work on, have nice artistical freedom and get your own office with or without windows. And, you wouldn't be sorrounded by crazy americans!

[ QUOTE ]
    I worked with Frankie

[/ QUOTE ]
    That says more than 1000 stories.

edit: Oh, and i hate people that touch my screen, or anybodies screen for that matter, how dare they dammit. Keep your greasy germs for yourself.
  • JO420
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JO420 polycounter lvl 18
    another interesting quirk about this co worker is that he wants to improve his anatomy drawing abilities, and i tell him go to take a figurative comp class somewhere,you mention you have to draw a nekkid person its like telling him a hes got spider on his shoulder,he says im too shy for that,and i tell him dude its not like they are gonna ask you to go have sex with the model in front of the classes.

till this day his anatomy still looks bad,but the price of seeing a naked human is too high to pay to improve in his mind.
  • Darksun
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Darksun polycounter lvl 18
    "you mention you have to draw a nekkid person its like telling him a hes got spider on his shoulder"

He starts batting at his shoulder, jumping up and down going "YEEEEEE! YEEEE!"?
  • RageUnleashed
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    RageUnleashed polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    dude its not like they are gonna ask you to go have sex with the model in front of the classes.

[/ QUOTE ]

NO WAY! That's how I pick up chicks!!! wink.gif

My current job is pretty great, no big bad coworkers....but my days working at a grocery store....I could write novels about the utter human idiocy I've encountered.
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    get your own office with or without windows.

What, you guys are running Linux?
  • sundance
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sundance polycounter lvl 18
    rage, i know where your coming from, we get idiots at the store i work at who can't even get in the frigging door sometimes...
  • Rick Stirling
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rick Stirling polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    edit: Oh, and i hate people that touch my screen, or anybodies screen for that matter, how dare they dammit. Keep your greasy germs for yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've started to touch Therms screen. On Purpose. So far he hasn't told me not to.
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    He's scared, don't you see that?
  • Rick Stirling
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rick Stirling polycounter lvl 18
    I dunno why, I usually have trousers on.
  • Thermidor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thermidor polycounter lvl 18
    Yeah , just after i buy you a cake too! (point smeer), Nooo you want to move these UVs ..... oops ive messed your work up , look (points)

And you know your meant to pull those trousers up in every day life...
  • sonic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sonic polycounter lvl 18
    a fat mexican chick with a FUCKING BEARD who would always talk to me and rub her hairy coarse neck

not really annoying, but horrifying yes
  • Kyle
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kyle polycounter lvl 18
    I myself have never had annoying co-workers, but i have had some of the most annoying bosses. You know. I had the type that, wasn't the big-big boss, but what they would do is, when the big guys came around, theyd always degrade me under the big guys. It really hurt, it truly did, and eliminated any possibilities of me getting anywhere in the company.
    Also the ones who constantly talk and talk and talk when your just trying to type and work on your computer. Jees i hate that so much...its when i turn up my music on my headphones and ignore them...