Home General Discussion

dammit...i feel like shit :(

Replies

• ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    Well lets see because your comment was a stereotype in the worse way.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Slacker" was used to describe people who quit school with intentions of getting a GED instead, only to test for the GED several years later...if at all. This replies to the statement about continuing education. They could have gotten the diploma sooner and moved on. I didn't say it applied to everyone. Learn to read you fucking retard.

Sincerely,
    Elysium
  • oXYnary
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oXYnary polycounter lvl 18
    I was speaking about your post in general dipshit.
  • ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
  • Moz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Moz polycounter lvl 18
    I was going to write a long reply to oXYmoron's asshattery, but instead I'm jumping ship before this thread crash and burns.

oXY, stop picking fights, even if you win 50% of the time you still don't get a prize for it.
  • oXYnary
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oXYnary polycounter lvl 18
    Yo momma's soooooo big.. wink.gif
  • MacD
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MacD polycounter lvl 18
    Good on you, Deathtrip: looks like you've finally found out that, for a certain type of people (like you and I guess me too), graduation is something for the parents, not the student.

Hell, look at it like this: they paid your way through HS, so the least you can do is show 'em some proof that you actually /did/ make it through smile.gif They get closure, you get to make 'em happy, and all it takes is a couple of hours which you might actually get some enjoyment out of too smile.gif
  • Frank
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Frank polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    It's foolish to finish something just because you started it.

[/ QUOTE ]

What?

Frank the Avenger
  • DeathTrip
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DeathTrip polycounter lvl 18
    update...

I paid for the graduation stuff today. The lady gave me "good job on waiting until the last minute, asshat" type sigh laugh.gif but yeah its done.
  • Dukester
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dukester polycounter lvl 18
    ya know, you will at least get some of those "My graduation was so lame" stories out of it wink.gif
  • frosty
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    frosty polycounter lvl 18
    By the time I was at this point, graduation I despised school, Teachers and most fellow students. I was generally depressed and hated it totally. I refused to go and my Mum, totally freaked. She finally picked up my diploma from the School Admin office and delivered it to where I worked full time at that moment. I don't where I put it, I think it flooded in a storage shed. I looked at it like twice. It holds no value for me.

Perhaps it would hold value for you, perhaps, perhaps not. I know in 10 to 15 years it will mean alot less to you than now. And drown the guilt trips people lay on you like your drowning a sick puppy with cancer. Guilt trips are total head-brain washing and will only flush your life away. Goodluck.