Home Full time/Part time work

Zombie Seeking Character Modeler

joolz8000
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
joolz8000 polycounter lvl 18
Over the last few years I've developed a great relationship with Zombie, and as mentioned in the other Zombie thread I've been doing characters for them recently. Alas, it seems I'm getting too busy with another client I've committed to, and so I've agreed to help find a suitable replacement.

Zombie has a number of jobs going right now, but there's one in particular that I'm looking to fill. And I can't say what it is. But it isn't soldier related, if that helps. Let's just say it's really cool and most of us here would pee ourselves if I went into detail. haha. AAA title, solid publisher, tons of cool, highly unique characters, good pay...

This would likely be a one-year gig, and they'd prefer someone to come in-house (in their hip downtown Seattle digs) but they might consider off-site for the perfect candidate.

Please post links to your portfolio here. I'll take a look over the next few days and hopefully contact a few of you. Feel free to ask me questions- but really, there isn't much more I can say.

-joolz

Replies