Home General Discussion

i feal like i'm dying haha

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
John Warner polycounter lvl 18
last night i started fealing nauseous while playing metroid prime 2. i figgured i just had some motion sickness. so i stopped playing for a bit, and went to bed. i started throwing up at about 2:45 am or so and threw up about 4 times, with brutal diarrhea in the next maybe.. 3 hours. i went to the hospital when i was fealing dizzy from dehydration and was still dry-heaving. i then spent from 5:30 to 7 hooked up to an IV. blood tests determined it was just a stomach bug. i'm glad it wasn't food poisoning.

any way! i feal pretty messed up today but i figgured i'd share this hilarious tale. i feal like i got hit by a bus hahah

(oh and this thred isn't really an attempt to get sympathy so you don't have to bother smile.gif )

Replies

• sal_manilla
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sal_manilla polycounter lvl 18
    Well let me be the 1st to say I hope you're feeling better and glad that it wasn't too serious. Those bugs can really suk. I've been lucky for many years not to have caught soemthing..... puke.gif Take care ol' bean.
  • ndcv
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ndcv polycounter lvl 18
    Poor Johnny! Are you feeling better wumpkins?

[ QUOTE ]
    (oh and this thred isn't really an attempt to get sympathy so you don't have to bother smile.gif )

[/ QUOTE ]

oops, never mind smile.gif

Seriously though, that sounds crazy. confused.gif
  • Thermidor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thermidor polycounter lvl 18
    I got salmanela when i was at university, that felt like somone was actually stabbing me in the stomach... my animation lecturer thought i was just trying to get out of handing in some work... always cool poultry very thouroughly.
  • ScoobyDoofus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ScoobyDoofus polycounter lvl 19
    Last week I was sick with flu-like symptoms. I also had the gum tissue around my wisdom teeth infected, and making me even more ill.
    I just had Oral Surgery yesterday to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed. Wow.
    Im not in agony or anything, but Im all throbby & on Lortab.
    I dont like pain meds. They totally fog my brain, and make it impossible to concentrate.

PS: I hope you feel better! I know where you're coming from!
  • MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    Thermidor: You might wanna cook poultry thoroughly too... I don't think cooling it will help much smile.gif
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    no no no, keep it at room temperature. Heating only enrage the germs. I had a case of salmanela from a freakin McDonalds once. It was one of the fancy mcD's that they had in the aerospace museum too. Was sick for a week and a half. I get sick even thinking about that pannini... (sp?)
  • Slayerjerman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Slayerjerman polycounter lvl 18
    That'll teach ya to eat Tacobell all day and play Metroid wink.gif
  • John Warner
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    John Warner polycounter lvl 18
    hey guys smile.gif thanks for the kind words.

what's that Thermidor? you came down with a case of sal-manela? common sal! what's the deal with infecting people? wink.gif relaly tho, thanks sal.

scooby- that sucks. i know what you mean bout the pain meds. there's nothing worse than that state of drowsyness that you get into. it's not like you're tired, its just a serious trip out. when you go to sleep you have these terribly screwed up dreams and wake up fealing strange as hell.

haha heating will only enrage the germs HAH. i've heard that.

slayerj- acctualy it was "safeway china kitchen" and oh man.. when i puked.. you know what? just forget it. i think i've been conditioned into never eating there again.
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    Suck it the fuck up you whiney whiney BITCH.

I mean, sorry to hear that man. Little humour to chear you up smile.gif
  • Thermidor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thermidor polycounter lvl 18
    darn my speelingg
  • Artreth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Artreth polycounter lvl 18
    I think MP2 infected you and that it was no food poisoning, just pure alien metroid infection crazy.gif
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    Metroids don't infect, they suck out your soul and leave your body to rot. Though I thnk sometimes they put their larvae into your body and let them grow into much more powerful forms...
  • frosty
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    frosty polycounter lvl 18
    Somehow, nothing makes you sick like Mcdonalds.
  • RageUnleashed
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    RageUnleashed polycounter lvl 18
    Sorry to hear it, though I'm not surprised it was Safeway China Express...I've had the displeasure of going behind the counter and seeing what the ingredients are... talk about the worst bastadization of chinese food possible....

Frosty: gotta commend the bravery of the guy in Supersize me. ;p