Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Anggg's art thread

Anggg
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Anggg polycounter lvl 18
Howdy!
I'm new to this forum, obviously =)! And i just wanted to kick it off with a lil art.. Hope you guys will give me some crits!!! man senior year is so tiring! i barely have time to draw >_<

I know that this picture is wrong.. i think i over did the ribcage part of the body..:
BUTTURFLIESLKDJFL.jpg
DSC01408.jpg
facialuniform.jpg
robo1.jpg
4293822a.jpg
43f5790b.jpg
smeksi.jpg
ffviii.jpg
womenplease.jpg
as for the last one.. there are alot of major issues to work out. but it was just a uniform test..
C&C please? =)

Replies

• Mr Smo
    Offline / Send Message
    Mr Smo polycounter lvl 18
    /me rolls round in the shining light coming from your pics.

I dont know enough to give good crits so ill just do an encouragement dance for u laugh.gif
  • aesir
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    FF8 pics were my favorites. Zell is the man!
  • pior
    Online / Send Message
    pior grand marshal polycounter
    Woooo that's looking rad!

Facialuniform as a *slight* Mike Wieringo feel which is neat! My fav so far is 43f5790b tho. Great volume handling you have here. I really like your style man!

Can we expect some model/texture work anytime soon? I'm really impatient to see what you'll came up with.

Congrats, and welcome on polycount!
  • adam
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    That illustration of Smeksi is awesome. Good job man and welcome to Polycount.
  • Anggg
    Offline / Send Message
    Anggg polycounter lvl 18
    Mr Smo: Hehe, you just giving me a boost of self esteem is enough. thanks smo *hugs*
    aesir: Naw! Seifer PWNS zell laugh.gif
    pior: Thanks, I would do some 3-d.. but.. haha *scratches head* i dont know how to use it.. maybe i could learn it.. after i get a new computer? >_< Thanks for comment though
    AdamBrome: Hehe.. it's smeksi for a reason wink.gif jk
    ----
    quick update.. im tryin to get the feel for cars, or vehicles.. the space ship REAL sucks.. im just tryin to render with markers and chalk.. it's rather hard.. specially on canson paper.. you have to make it REAL contrasty.
    airship.jpg
    a198f0ea.jpg
    Thanks for viewin! C&C welcome
  • adam
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    The vehicles seem really skinny and high. Perhaps lowering them and making them wider will help with the overall look and feel of your alread-good design.
  • Anggg
    Offline / Send Message
    Anggg polycounter lvl 18
    Hehe.. thanks Adam for the crit.. i think im in a slump for vehicles.. thanks for the crit!! I WILL WORK HARD!!! *determined*

anyways, merry x-mas to you all.. i finished my pilot seiries.. now i gotta work on the uniforms..
    Smosmosmo.jpg
    asianpilot.jpg
    blackairship.jpg
    girlairship.jpg
    C&C?
  • killingpeople
    Offline / Send Message
    killingpeople polycounter lvl 18
    C&C you ask?
    i wish i could be more help, heh. you seem to be doing very well with whatever you have been doing.
    i would just like to aid your confidence. i feel you are at a high skill level for a highschool student and should be proud of your abilities - creating art is a difficult trade that requires time and it feels that there is no ceiling to any artist's potential in the craft. i always look forward to watch us grow as artists. from what i see, you have a good understanding of many fundementals of art and because you display a grasp of these concepts all you have is time. i rarely see this in younger artists - your profile states you were in highschool. i've just turned 24, but 5 or so years can hold a lot of growth and is something you should look forward to.
    my advice is to listen, watch, and learn with patience. there is no speed limits, so go as fast or as slow as you want.
  • Anggg
    Offline / Send Message
    Anggg polycounter lvl 18
    killingpeople: Thanks, your words are really encouragin.. seriously.. thank you !!!! I love what you said about no speed limits.. i find that really true.. i just wanted to reply back.. because.. i dont know!!! thank you killing =D