Home General Discussion

Witty Amazon.com Reviewer

BOB|3D
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
BOB|3D polycounter lvl 18
So I was looking through Amazon.com to buy my girlfriend & I a new George Foreman grill. I started reading through some of the customer reviews, and this guy's review literally made me laugh out loud. I figured I'd post this link and pose you all a question. Do you all find this guy as funny as I do?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A9Y5S2BKV7SYV/ref=cm_aya_rev_all/102-3136807-0239310

Replies

• sundance
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sundance polycounter lvl 18
    i dunno about funny enough to LOL, but i did kinda snigger...
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    I like the review below the one for the CD..
  • ironbearxl
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ironbearxl polycounter lvl 18
    This guy is really retarded.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Offered by Toysrus.com
    by Rockstar Games
    Price: $49.99
    Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours

9 used from $42.89

11 of 34 people found the following review helpful:

Great Model for Life, October 25, 2004

This game is really great, like the other in the GTA series, at teaching the importance of violence in life and America, and also how to live violently and sexually.

I was nonviolent before playing this awesome fun game, and then I loved the game so much that I decided I could have just as much fun in life if I also was that violent. So I started--in real life--hijacking cars, giving myself missions, using my grenade launcher for more than just hunting (wink wink), and busting my way out of prisons every hour or so.

Now I live a full life, and I don't even need a video game because of the excitement that I really go through every day.

It's just like when I saw too many Lucky Charms commercials and then decided to live with the leprechauns for a few summers. I really learned a lot about luck, marshmallows, and life.

Violence truly is magically delicious.
  • MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    hahah, he is pretty damn funny smile.gif
  • ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    This guy is on drugs...

[ QUOTE ]
    Batteries rule! When I don't feel like plugging something in, I totally turn to batteries. I'm all, like, "hey, batteries, why don't you give power to this object?" And the batteries are all, like, "OK, Chris. Just put us in the right way, and we'll do our stuff." And then I'm, like, "of course I'm going to put you in the right way. What am I, some kind of idiot?" And the batteries say, "Of course not, Chris. We were just reminding you--" And then I say, "No, I know what you were doing batteries, and I don't appreciate it. You think you're the boss of me? You don't pay my bills." To which the batteries usually have no response. Ha! Stupid batteries.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA! laugh.gif
  • Nerd Groupie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nerd Groupie polycounter lvl 18
    I think his review of Lord of the Rings sums him up pretty well. wink.gif
  • Josh_Singh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Josh_Singh polycounter lvl 18
    dude someone is really bored. But i did lol at his review of the kitchen aid artisian series mixer.
  • JonT
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JonT polycounter lvl 18
    Tha guys is to 'witty' as an elephant stampede is to subtle...
  • RageUnleashed
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    RageUnleashed polycounter lvl 18
    Ahh what bored people on the internet do to entertain countless strangers... I did have a right larf at a few of his reviews though, jolly good.
  • Neo_God
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Neo_God polycounter lvl 18
    yeah, I wouldn't call this "Witty", but more so "odd and funny".