Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

modeling and rigging (some nudety) wip

Replies

• JKMakowka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JKMakowka polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    JkM - tell me more smile.gif no really , the hand textures are just the same , wink.gif haha

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew you would say that the very second I pressed on 'reply' laugh.gif

One of the things that stike me as the oddest is the side view of the head, but also sverall other minor anatomical errors all over the body.
  • b1ll
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    b1ll polycounter lvl 18
    This thing is cool, I said it before and Ill say it again, I dig it, Proportions are sweet, Different from stuff we see here, and thats cool. Because they work fucking well.

Its somehow realistic, not too much , so I love it. U WIN SIR!
  • Thermidor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thermidor polycounter lvl 18
    Hehe , thnx b1ll, i think it probly comes from me being a anime artist in the past, drawing anime you have yo be realistic but not completely.
  • JKMakowka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey don't listen to b1ll, he is just a stupid fanboy tongue.gif

Seriously fix the side view of the head, the ear seems to be way to high for example, the the way the nose is connected to the eyebrows looks starnge too... and that isn't just "different people come at different sizes" it is really anatomically wrong.

Still, overall it is quite nice, but it could be so much better.
  • Thermidor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JK- the nose eyebrow thing is just a texturing problem at most ... the wireframe of that part looks just fine, the ears ive made slightly smaller and lower/furtherback tho. it was a test, making them big and in line with the eyebrow and bottom of the nose.
  • Thermidor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey , ive done a really funky (as in it smells) animation, its to test the controls really , but also for me to try and get my head round animating on a computer (wich i have always thought was a big pain) anyway , the timing is way off , but any comments are always welcome. Its only 1.4 MB

ooo.gif
  • JKMakowka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    It really lacks a feeling of gravity... but since I suck at animating that is all I can tell frown.gif
  • Thermidor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    yeah , i suck at animating too ... i just cant understand some of the tools in 3d apps animation controls, i cant stand non-linier stuff, like curves to control movement dropoff, it seems that it was designed for programers to be able to animate , not animators. if i could i would probly change almost all of the things that make animation in maya, but that might just be coz i havnt got my head round it yet.