Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Apprehension needs 3D artists and level designers

Lilguy
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Lilguy polycounter lvl 18
Hey everyone, this is my first post here. I've been coming to the website and reading posts on these forums for awhile, and I'm really impressed with the talent of the people who grace these forums.
I run a mod called Apprehension (moddb link: http://mods.moddb.com/3863/ )
Basically our mod is a combination of the fps and rts styles, with a heavy emphasis on teamwork, and a lot of other features thrown in like new vehicles, AI droids, and fully customizable weaons (The moddb site has a lot of info and media on it)
We've been working on it for about a year and a half, and the state of the code/gameplay is such that we could almost make a release as-is, and I believe it would make quite an impact, except for the lack of art assets. We really needs 2D texture/concept artists, one or two really dedicated 3D artists with a passion for sci-fi, and as many level designers as we can get our greedy hands on.

If you have an interest, and the skills to go with it, please email me at [email="lilguy@planetunreal.com."]lilguy@planetunreal.com.[/email] (I'll do my best to keep up on this thread, but email will be the best route)

I can answer any questions you may have about the mod, or what your role would be if you decided to join up with us.
Thanks!
Lilguy