Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

WIP - Challenger 2 Tank

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
andreygheorghe polycounter lvl 10
  Hello!I'm trying to diversify my portofolio with some more vehicles and I wanted to model a tank for a long time,so I've decided on the Challenger 2.For now I'm just blocking out in 3ds and trying to find good references,since it's kind of hard to find.Even the blueprints aren't perfectly matcjing,but that's it,I'll have to work with what I have.Anyways,I want to regularly update here since I think it will keep me motivated.Here is the progress so far:

Replies

• sacboi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sacboi high dynamic range
    "...and trying to find good references,since it's kind of hard to find.Even the blueprints aren't perfectly matcjing,but that's it,I'll have to work with what I have."

Prime Portal walkarounds are usually pretty good especially for closeup shots of parts either hidden or not attainable via a standard image search and also if possible will always try to model off of a vector .svg of whatever tank I've got in mind that's worth the effort, for at least close enough accuracy's sake. 
  • kai67
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey there,
    I was going through the pictures you attached and they look marvelous!  Blocking out the basics in 3ds Max is a great start and I can see you're making good progress.
    KEEP IT UP!!