Home Unreal Marketplace

[PLUGIN RELEASE] Hyena Input Mapping - Input Remapping Made Easy!

Ever struggled with allowing input remapping? It's not easy, right? Well, I've developed a solution for my project, and I'm excited to release it as a plugin to help fund my game currently in development.

What is it?

'Hyena Input Mapping' plugin for Unreal Engine 5 is a versatile and user-friendly tool designed to streamline input mapping and remapping in any project.
Whether you're using keyboard + mouse, gamepad, or both, this plugin has you covered.
Developed in C++, it's designed for use in Blueprints, making it accessible for all developers, regardless of programming expertise.
With fully customizable widgets and icons, you can create tailored input interfaces that match any unique aesthetic.

Key Features:

- Input Remapping: Easily remap input controls within your UE5 projects, both in-editor and in the packaged game.
- Customizable Input Mapping: Decide what can and cannot be remapped to suit your specific project requirements and player preferences.
- Dynamic Input Device: Seamlessly switch between keyboard and gamepad at runtime, as demonstrated in the included demo.

Showcase:

Documentation and Tutorials:

[Documentation]

Download:

Available now on the [Unreal Engine Marketplace]

Questions, support, other plugins or whatever:

Website & Contact

Thank you for your support!

Best regards,
Jimmy