Home Unreal Engine

Screenshot Angles and Composition

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Bulldog3dz polycounter lvl 7

Hello all,

I need some feedback for my angles and composition of these screenshots for this room. (The room is just a quick blockout.)

Would appreciate any advice on how to make the screenshots more visually appealing.

Replies

• Alex_J
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Alex_J grand marshal polycounter
    for general art critiques you might do better in the 3d showcase section. unreal subforum is more for unreal specific talk but you are asking more for general art tips.

what is the story being told here? There is some boards on the window which look like were partially removed. is somebody hiding here? or was? did they live in here for some time? whats the telescope about which appears outside the window?
  • Bulldog3dz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bulldog3dz polycounter lvl 7
    Ok thanks for letting me know. I'll be sure to post there as well. 

The story for this room is it's the 80s and there's been a zombie outbreak. Our protagnist was a senior almost ready to graduate and at school everything started to fall apart. They eventually managed to get home and can't contact or find their family. Over a period of time they were able to gather things to hole up in their room boarding up the entrance and windows. They use the telescope to survey the area from their attic bedroom. The room is going to have lots of 80s memorbilia, including casettes/walkman, handheld consoles, guitars. This person loved gaming and heavy metal. They were also messy. Clothes/shopping bags litter the floor, posters of every metal band they could get their hands on. Still brainstorming more ideas and things to clutter the room with. 

I'm thinking of doing a video fly through as well and adding in some sound affects so you can hear the zombies clawing at their door and shuffling around.