Hello everyone, I'm currently working on a small environmental project.
The central focus will be the Bonsai Tree, as it will undergo a transformation into a Dragon and back.
Right now I'm on the Blockout phase and would appreciate feedback,
particularly on the background around the Bonsai Tree:
- What can I do to create a better composition in the room? I feel that the plants are a bit chaotic.
- Something feels off in the Blockout, but I can't quite pinpoint it. Is the room too small, or are there too many plants? I could use some extra eyes.
- What are your thoughts on the lighting, perspective, and the overall shape language?
- What's the first thing that catches your eye in the environment?
- How can I make the Bonsai Tree stand out more?
I have also made 3 window variations, but i cant decide right now. Would be nice to hear what you prefer. Feedback.
I'm also open to any other feedback you may have