Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Shakkei (Gabriel)

Hello, I am a fashion designer very traditionally skilled and working in the industry for more than 15 years now. I am trying to learn blender and mostly Clo3d and I am very new to all this but really want to get more professional in this field. I will post some tryouts and sketches that I will do in the following weeks. thank you. I am always up for valuable feedback and tipps how to improve.

Replies

• Shakkei
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ok so this is my first day experimenting with blender . it is hard yes and the sketch is so basic that you will think why is he posting this but I really hope to im prove by time when using blender. Yes it's still struggle for me to the basic things but I try to learn more and more. how did you learn blender.... I tried

to make something that looks like a pencil- ok day on on Blender:-)
  • Shakkei
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ok so playing around with blender It is kind of taff to learn but I will not give up:-) experimented with the main features and trying to learn more and more:-) totally happy about every tipp how to learn blender better.
  • Shakkei
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    juhu! I made my first donut and hat to post it immediately. 
    did you do a donut when you started out? please comment and give me good feedbacks:-)