Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Unreal Engine 3D Environment Art Feedback/Critique

Hello!
So I've been working on this project for a bit now, and I wanted to see if I could get any feedback or critiques on anything relating to the scene/environment. I'm mainly looking to polish up the scene before I finish working on it. To provide a little bit of context of my thought process: I'm looking to have the large door the central point of the scene, and trying to utilize the lighting to show the main points of interest, being the armillary sphere sculpture on the left slightly, as well as the door as the main focal point of the scene overall. I appreciate any constructive feedback or critiques you have to offer. Thank you for taking the time to read this and for anyone who provides feedback! 

Also, not sure if this is just a problem on my end, but if the image looks so bright that the top part of the door is almost pure white, then try downloading the image I uploaded. For some reason when it gets uploaded for me it shows up as much brighter on the site than when downloaded and opened on my PC. But if it shows up fine (with the numbers on the door showing up fine on top, then disregard.