Home Artists Looking For Work

Passionate 3D Environment Artist Eager to Work!!

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. My name is Shawn, and I'm a dedicated 3D Environment Artist excited about new opportunities to work with talented teams like yours.

For the past 3 years, I've had the pleasure of refining my skills in 3D art, focusing on modeling, texturing, and optimization. I'm genuinely passionate about creating captivating environments that transport audiences to immersive worlds.

With proficiency in industry-standard software, including Substance Painter and Unreal Engine, and a knack for using Blender for all my modeling work, I'm confident in my ability to contribute effectively to your projects. I'm well-versed in various art styles, from stylized to realistic, and eager to adapt to your team's vision.

Collaboration is at the heart of what I do. I cherish the opportunity to work alongside fellow artists, designers, and developers to bring shared visions to life. Together, we can push the boundaries of creativity and craft experiences that leave a lasting impact.

If your game development studio or architectural visualization team is looking to add a 3D Environment Artist, I'd be thrilled to connect and explore how I can support your endeavors. Freelance work, full-time positions, or collaboration on exciting indie projects all sound equally enticing to me.

I'm also keen to learn from experienced individuals in the industry. If you have any advice or insights on breaking into the industry or networking, I'd be incredibly grateful for your wisdom.

Please take a moment to browse through my portfolio at https://shawn_meo.artstation.com/ to see some samples of my work. If you find my style appealing and believe that I can add value to your projects, feel free to reach out via private message or leave a comment below.

Thank you for considering me for your team. I look forward to the possibility of working together and creating remarkable experiences.

Best regards,
Shawn