Home Artists Looking For Work

My portfolio and many questions.

Hi everyone! I'm a graphic designer but I have been working as a 3d modeler in a small advertising studio for many years. In my country, the game and animation industry is not too big. Because of that, I'm here. I visited this page many times for inspiration and to learn about 3d modeling. But I never subscribed, Today I decided to do it. My contact networks are small and my experience is basically 3d modeling for advertising. I'm a self-taught 3d artist.
My main problem is: I don't have experience in the game or animation industries, and I don't know the workflow in the studios very well. I would like to know if there is any work for me. I have mid skills in Zbrush, Maya, 3ds max, and Substance painter. I would like to learn ue5 and I'm learning English right now.

What should I know to work in a video game or animation industry? Currently, I mainly focus on rendering, look development, sculpting textures, and hair, but everything I do is just a hobby and not part of my professional portfolio.

How can I become aware of the limitations studios have for modeling and texturing? Such as polygon count restrictions? Since my work is purely for hobbies, I don't have any limitations, and I believe I should start adhering to the limitations imposed by studios.

Due to my limited experience in studios, it doesn't seem like a bad idea to start from scratch, whether as a junior character modeler, environment artist, lookdev artist, or sculptor. Is it a good idea?

I am already over 30 years old. Is pursuing a career is a dream, or is it still possible to establish a successful career?

PD:If this doesn't go here, please tell me and I'll remove it, I'm new and it's my first post.