Home Marmoset

Animation in Marmoset help

Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Hello,

I am working on a Portfolio Showreel as a 3D Artist. I created a couple of Turntables in Marmoset and a Level/Scene in Unreal Engine 5. My problem right now is that i am very happy with my Turntable in Marmoset.. yet it looks too stiff. I would like to add smoke/fire to my Candles and Bubbles & Smoke to my Cauldron. But i can´t find the slightest hint of how to import or even create an animation that i could import and use in Marmoset.

I tried Niagara Systems, but i actually can only spit out an AVI wich is not usable, i wouldnt even know how..

Can someone help me with that please? I´m loosing my mind right now.

Replies

• EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Toolbag does not support particle effects or animated textures, so you may need to get creative to create these effects. Some ideas:

1. You could model the effects as solid objects
    2. You could try creating simulations and exporting them with the alembic format (as solid objects)
  • Raik1993
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Toolbag does not support particle effects or animated textures, so you may need to get creative to create these effects. Some ideas:

1. You could model the effects as solid objects
    2. You could try creating simulations and exporting them with the alembic format (as solid objects)
    Thanks mate! I just did some geometry and sold it as still animation.