[PAID] 🌒 Senior Developer needed for 2D-3D Physics Solution

K7S
K7S
polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
K7S polycounter lvl 11

Hello,

How are you?

I'm searching for a versatile Unity developer that has an eye for detail, good communication skills & inverse kinematic / secondary physics experience to join us. I need your help with simulating properties of 3D physics between complex 2D sprites using the player's mouse input. These 2D sprites are embedded within complex IK skeletons. Our goal is to use 3D physics and procedural animation to simulate the properties 3D of physics along the X & Y axis - motion, pushing resistance, pulling tension, pressure, flexibility, malleability & swinging. The fifth image attachment in this post best summarizes our needs.

I have ten years of professional UI/UX design and animation experience spent working at ad agencies. I left much of that behind to dedicate myself entirely to creating this prototype—this will be our 4th sprint & version of the prototype. We have indexed all the art assets and will provide detailed visual design instructions in video format to guide you. We need a Unity expert to join us for a consultation. This contract is for fall 2022 into spring 2023.

I'm looking forward to meeting with you, please respond with:

—Portfolio item with demonstrable Inverse Kinematics.

—Portfolio item with demonstrable Procedural Animation.

—Your top 3 favorite games of all time.

—Your name and birthday.

Ballsdeepweep@Gmail.com

BallsDeepWeep#1323

Thanks for reading,