Home Career & Education

Has anyone gone to 3DSense School in Singapore or Online? Could you share your experiences?

node
Offline / Send Message
ELIXA node

Hello, I am currently searching for an artschool to improve my 2D Concepting/Illustration Skills or my 3D modeling and sculpting skills or both. I've come across 3DSense and it looks quite promising, but I wonder is the cost and effort of migration really worth it? I've been comparing many schools with different online resources to see if they fit my personal needs and this one seems the most convincing so far and as far as I can tell at the moment seems to only require the actual course material and no additional fluff classes or credit hours correct me if I'm wrong. For international students could you explain some unique concerns you may face with getting student visa and other things around your stay in Singapore as a student?

For Online students could you explain how much did it cost you to take the online courses, the website says a rebate of 1,500$ but I'm still trying to confirm if that means 1,500$ flat to participate in the courses. Do you find the online classes to be very engaging with alot of opportunities to engage with mentors and feel connected to the course? What classes did you take and how did you find them to be in terms of curriculum depth, especially the 3D Game Art course and 2D Concepting and Design/illustration course Any and all feedback and honest review is appreciated thanks.

Replies