Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] Simple 3D modeling job request

Core_Diver
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
Core_Diver polycounter lvl 2

Edit: I've got someone on commission now, thank you all for your interest!

Hi all,

I'm here after deciding that I'm not at the point in my life where I want to learn Blender or other software when all I want is a single 3D printable STL File.

I've made one other post on this project before YEARS ago, and immediately after the post had some life upsets, so this is take two.

I already have a simplified 3d print file for a C-130 J propeller blade from a friend (1st picture). I would like to pay someone to add on the "missing" components to make it look (and ideally 3D print) like the actual aircraft component (2nd picture)

The dimensions I have are hand-measured and won't be getting more detailed, but unless im mistaken all thats needed is someone to add proper sized cylinders with some beveling and such, but it's still certainly outside of my skillset! Dimensions in pic 3:

If someone feels they can give me a quality file in either STL format or something easily convertible to STL i'd appreciate getting a message. I know this is chump work compared to some of the awesome stuff I see on this site, and the info i'm providing is lacking clarity, but it actually means a lot to me to be able to take this step forward on the project im working on!