I have just finished building my portfolio website, updated
my ArtStation profile, and resume. I am ready to work in the gaming industry as
a 3D environment artist. I would like feedback on my portfolio site and resume
(which you can find on my website, easily). Also, I would like to mention that I
am looking for a 3D Environment Artist job entry-level and that it would be my
first job in the gaming industry. I do also have several questions regarding both
my portfolio and job search.
1. How is my resume? Is the headline summary all good? Also, how are my social media profiles such as LinkedIn?
2. How is my biography? It is the same on my resume page of my site and LinkedIn?
3. Is my four-3D environment project in good order? I ordered them from best to least good.
4. How is each project page screenshots/videos and description?
5. How can I maximize my chance of landing a full-time job in the gaming industry as a 3D Environment Artist?
6. I also have a Rookie account which is all set up, it just does not have any project uploaded. Should I also have all four environment projects on Rookies as well? https://www.therookies.co/u/olliverpetkac/about