As you can see in this video:
Publishing anything from Substance Designer to Painter which generates straight sharp edges is broken for us.
I've uploaded the .sbs file, so that you can publish the SBSAR file to Painter if you like, and see how it breaks there.
Please let me know how to fix this issue!
I'm assuming it may have something to do with an output setting, currently they're all at default.
I'm using Substance Painter 2020.2.2.
PS: I realize that this thread is kind of similar to the previous one I created. But I've put in dozens of hours more research into this issue by now and discovered, that it's bigger than I expected. Plus no solution was found in the previous thread.
So I decided to create a new one with a video, Substance file provided etc. to help with solving the issue.
This issue is slowing down our game production a lot, so it basically has to be solved somehow.