Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[Finished][UE4] Autumn Memories

Worraps
node
Offline / Send Message
Worraps node
Hello everyone !

I wanted to share my last project made in 1 month, aiming to recreate the good mood I get from autumn ! It is my very first step in Unreal Engine, and in complete game-ready environment making. I made everything except the mushrooms and big shore plants, they come from megascan. You can find a little cinematic video in the Artstation project page : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/v2Yo6a

I would love to read your feebacks !

Replies

• teodar23
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    teodar23 sublime tool
    The only thing that bothers me is the blinding white background. Other than that it looks great.
  • Randallized
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    teodar23 said:
    The only thing that bothers me is the blinding white background. Other than that it looks great.
    I agree the background / lighting is a bit off.

But it's still good work. The house model is especially well stylized.
  • Worraps
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Worraps node
    Hello ! Thank you for your feedbacks ! Indeed, I struggled with the far view... I couldn't find the right way to "end" the view. Maybe I should have tried a image-plane with some baked trees on it ? You can see I sculpted the landscape to encircle the the house so the view could encounter an obstacle at some point, but as it wasn't enough I made this kind of blinding oniric fog... I'll work on a more efficient way to end the view ! Do you guys think this is a solid enough portfolio piece for a first job ?