• hagopovski
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hagopovski polycounter lvl 9
  • Ashervisalis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ashervisalis grand marshal polycounter
    2 phases, each taking up 5 days? Art tests should come last in the process, and should be paid. A paid art test would stop employers from firing art tests through the art test mini gun.

• Larry
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Larry interpolator
    2 phases, each taking up 5 days? Art tests should come last in the process, and should be paid. A paid art test would stop employers from firing art tests through the art test mini gun.

Imo they should be paid only if you send them the model. If it's only screenshots of it, then no. If the OP wants to change studios, well, at least he should put the effort of doing the tests. Throwing blanks here and there "how much do you pay me to work at your studio" is a bit egocentric (no offence) And wanting to work in Bulgaria where the basic salary is 150 euros... C'm on... You need to spend some time checking the existing conditions of a country, and the background of the studio. Just out of curiosity, why did you chose Bulgaria?
  • poopipe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    poopipe grand marshal polycounter
    Let's see....

10 days is too long for a test.

Expecting to be paid for an art test is optimistic at best - delusional is more accurate.

Asking what the job pays is perfectly reasonable. 

Arguing with them is pointless.

Publishing the correspondence on here in the way you have is highly unprofessional and you've demonstrated to loads of industry professionals that you get stroppy and act like a dick when something upsets you. 

Good luck with the job hunt 

• NikhilR
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    NikhilR polycounter
    I think its better to be transparent than remain anonymous dont you?

Then again its not an ideal situation though I doubt companies spend time hunting down people that speak ill of them. 

Anyone like that really isn't worth working for. 

We all do tend to assume a lot when things don't go our way.