Home Marmoset

Can you retain Individual Mesh Pivots of different parts after exporting from Maya

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Interface polycounter lvl 3
So my question is basically what the title implies. Is there a way to keep the positions of the pivots of each individual mesh as I have them in Maya. I'm wondering since at the moment I'm working on a Flaregun and I have been doing some test renders in Marmo to make sure the textures look good. And well what I want to do is be able to rotate the barrel of the flaregun, the hammer, and the trigger on their own individual pivots so that I can be able to pose the model as a whole however I please. However, whenever I import my model from Maya, all of the pivots for each part are the same so I'm unable to freely pose my parts however I please as I can in Maya. Before I was able to accomplish this somehow but I cannot remember for the life of me how I did it before. And googling this question didn't bring me any answers at all, so hopefully, someone here can answer this for me. And if my wordage here is confusing at all, then down below I'll leave a couple of screencaps that'll hopefully clear up any confusion. The screencaps show the barrel of the flaregun which I wish to rotate on its pivot so I can pose the model. And there you can see that the pivot of this part in Marmo is different from what I have here in Maya. So I'm really just wondering if there's a way that I can make these pivots the same or perhaps even change my pivots in marmo so that I can match them up the best I can. Well, thanks to anyone in advance who replies to this thread. I greatly appreciate all and any help!