Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Looking for a skilled hard surface designer for SciFi war game (Project Quaternion)

Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Title says it all.

I'm looking for a hard surface modeller for my Scifi F/TPS war game. I have the concepts, gameplay, and some of the mechanics ready, I just need someone to make some assets: weapons, vehicles, etc. Please reply if you are looking for something to do or want practice. I'll set up a kickstarter and/or Patreon when we have a prototype, and I will happily pay once I have the funds.

We're naming it Project Quaternion for now, and there are four races: Inostrans, the Adōm (humans,) Krovi, and Zmeii. Similarly to Overwatch, there are multiple game modes, but I'm adding a "invasion" mode where escalation in hostility leads to increase in vehicle power tiers and various objectives. The goal is to have 1st and 3rd person viewpoints, various powerful vehicles, and diverse gameplay. There are many more details but I'm not going to share them as of right now.

We're very early in development but would like to get assets sooner than later.

Tldr;

I'm willing to pay in delayed cash or royalties, and I need a hard surface asset artist for an FPS game. I'll need your portfolio OR a sample of what you can do. Please reply if interested! :smiley: