Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Stylized semi-human girl

dannya795
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
dannya795 polycounter lvl 3
Hey there! I'm starting to wrap up this sculpt and looking for some feedback before I paint. Mostly regarding her clothing design, facial structure, general quality, and anything else that stands out! thanks!

Replies

• ChristheLancer97
    Offline / Send Message
    ChristheLancer97 polycounter lvl 4
    This is a cool sculpt! I would say the back of the head needs a bit more smoothing but besides that I really like it :D I would personally stretch out the neck a bit, but thats just on my taste.
  • dannya795
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks for the suggestion! I'll play around with it!
  • dannya795
    Offline / Send Message
    This is a cool sculpt! I would say the back of the head needs a bit more smoothing but besides that I really like it :D I would personally stretch out the neck a bit, but thats just on my taste.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll play around with it!
  • JosephIV
    Offline / Send Message
    JosephIV polycounter lvl 4
    Well, I'm not sure about it, it's an ET girl... The buttocks I think to be more rounds but not exaggerated. The hips are too rounds and up?, and the knees zone could be stylized.
    Hope Its help you.
  • JohannesAg
    Offline / Send Message
    JohannesAg greentooth
    Could just be my preference but there are a few things I would change in the face, the shape of the chin feels a bit wobly, the back of the neck and head goes too far back imo, the forehead sticks out a bit much for my liking and the nose could do with softer transitions as well as the ear. Also the lips seem a little pursed. I´m not much of a 2d artist but I tried my best at a paintover to explain.

• dannya795
    Offline / Send Message
    Could just be my preference but there are a few things I would change in the face, the shape of the chin feels a bit wobly, the back of the neck and head goes too far back imo, the forehead sticks out a bit much for my liking and the nose could do with softer transitions as well as the ear. Also the lips seem a little pursed. I´m not much of a 2d artist but I tried my best at a paintover to explain.

Thank you! thats really helpful!