Home General Discussion

Will we have another Riot Creative Contest?

Hi!  :)

I've seen in 2014 and in 2017 (I didn't know it till now  :'( ) there was a fan-made creations's official contest about the League of Legends universe which had several categories and was hosted by Polycount!

(Riot will explain it better than me ;) https://polycount.com/discussion/192491/announcing-the-riot-creative-contest-2017#latest

Personally, I'd love to participate in the Narrative Category :p ; and I guess a lot of people would be eager for participating in that same category or the others.

If one contest took place in 2014 and the other in 2017, it's no big guess in case Riot is still interested, next one will be this year. In fact, by now they could add a whole new "section" not just related to League of Legends, but also to Legends of Runeterra (yes, I know it's the same world, but I mean art concerning the follower units or staff like that) and Valorant.

But... is Riot still interested? (Perhaps last ones weren't very successful, weren't beneficial or they just don't take part anymore in this type of projects; I don't know). Is it viable regarding this coronavirus crisis?

If someone, general user or Rioter (I know a Rioter won't answer me, but I can dream, right?  :3 ) knows anything about the interest and/or viability or this, I'd thank a lot you'd answer this. And of course, if you just want to speak about it or express your excitement/disappointment, it'd also be great! (Now I look like a troll looking for the quickbait XD).

And sorry if my English is bad  :s .

Have a nice day!  =)