Home Technical Talk

Modify blender interface to ba Maya

I always wanted to learn new softwares try new things. Unfortunately I'm not as smart as many people, it takes me many years to learn a new render engine, the software interface changes even a little bit I can't figure out what I can do with it, but I think it's not the end of my career or at least my passion. 

I know that blender and unreal engine are the future of 3D animation, but I have spent all my money learning maya and arnold. I have no more possibility to afford a blender or unreal engine course. I need the real time renderer of blender and realtime raytracing of Unreal engine, but I can't learn their keyboard shortcuts interface... everything. I just need the real time render engine so that I can do my animation.

Is there any hero here think its possible to modify blender to a maya-like interface and mouse keyboard short cut and render engine organized in away resembles arnold?  I already watched a video on youtube 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12fqTUyDts0
this video is far from what I m expecting. What I want is something almost identical like MS - openOffice    AutoCAD - progeCAD.
what taht video is demonstrating is just a viewport controll.... really far from what I want

I'm so desparate coz I can't figure out a way to make a feature length CG animation film rendered by my own. (based on the fact that I can only use maya and arnold and premiere pro, any other different software interface takes me more than 3 years to learn....)

HELP HELP HELP!

Replies