Home Marmoset

Marmoset viewer issue

Hi everyone, 
I'm new in here. I wanted just ask about marmoset viewer.
I've got an issue about a kind of scattering of the hair in my character that I tried to fix it changing some value around the rendering and material but it doesn't change. 
I have this issue only in the marmoset viewer bec in the normal rendering the hair is  perfect.
Can anyone help explaining me why, please?
thanks

Replies

• WillDettrey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    WillDettrey polycounter lvl 11
    Hi @lLulLu93, Do you have a comparison shot between the Viewport and Viewer to show? Are there any Alerts shown during the Viewer Export? Not all features of Toolbag's Viewport are compatible in Marmoset Viewer and the Alerts window is a quick resource we provide to notify of elements in the scene that may not transfer as expected. While this tutorial doesn't cover the Viewer part, it does cover the hair creation thoroughly, check it out if you haven't already: https://marmoset.co/posts/how-to-create-realistic-hair-peach-fuzz-and-eyes/.
  • lLulLu93
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hi WillDettrey,
    Thank you for you answer. Down belong there's th comparison and anyway I don't get the same problem how you can see in the right picture (normal rendering). 

About the alerts I don't get anything or just one may be if you're talking about this but I don't think that's the problem.

Thank you for the tutorial I gave a quick check I think that is the same process I used and same texture maps, I need to give a properly read.
  • WillDettrey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    WillDettrey polycounter lvl 11
    Hi lLulLu93, sorry for the wait. I've been testing multiple hair files out and how they compare between Toolbag's viewport and Viewer and I am unable to produce such a discrepancy. If you can send me a Scene Bundle (File > Export > Scene Bundle) of just the head and hair then I can take a look at this further. Just make sure to export that into a Folder so that all textures are collected. Send me an email to: support@marmoset.co

Thank you!