Hello! I'm new to polycount, but have been wanting to post for a while. I've just started working on a diorama for a university project, and thought I'd log it here.
I'm doing a diorama inspired by 'The Princess and the Pea'. So far I have a big reference/mood board and have been doing iterations of blockouts to get a feel for the environment. I'm still thinking of a few more props for the room, and building on some of the shapes to make them more interesting (eg. the table, bed). Any feedback on my current blockout would be great. I'm thinking of doing a quick paintover of it when I'm finished before I move on to making the assets. Also ignore the topology, it won't be used and this was just made for speed and iteration