[WIP] Cyberpunk Character

LuizHD
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
LuizHD polycounter lvl 3
I had been previously posting the wips for this project on my sketchbook post, but figured it was about time to make it's own thread
You can fins the past wips here:https://polycount.com/discussion/167362/sketchbook-luiz-carvalho#latest

Replies

• PolyHertz
    Offline / Send Message
    PolyHertz polycounter
    The sleeves on the jacket look like they're clipping through the rest, and the wrinkles around the crotch need to be redone. Otherwise looks good overall.
  • LuizHD
    Offline / Send Message
    LuizHD polycounter lvl 3
    PolyHertz said:
    The sleeves on the jacket look like they're clipping through the rest, and the wrinkles around the crotch need to be redone. Otherwise looks good overall.
    I'm gonna do some further work on the rigging so more of the torso part of the jacket reacts to the movements of the arms. It currently has no weight connected to the arm bones. That should significantly lower the clipping issue and make it look more natural. I'm gonna try opening the highpoly for the pants during the week and try to do some rework on the groin area too. 

• LuizHD
    Offline / Send Message
    LuizHD polycounter lvl 3
    Took a long break from personal projects, but I'm now back at it. I removed the top hair because it was still just a place holder and made a better hair cap. I'm currently trying to make the skin look better, but I'm not being able to hit that sweet spot of SS and reflection. If anyone can give me a little help it'll be much appreciated.

I also followed the feedback from PolyHertz and reworked on the groin wrinkles of the pants a while back. Still not happy with it though so I might go back to the HP yet again.

• akiratang
    Offline / Send Message
    akiratang polycounter lvl 6
    Looks neat, is the hair a seperate mesh or part of the head?
  • LuizHD
    Offline / Send Message
    LuizHD polycounter lvl 3
    akiratang said:
    Looks neat, is the hair a seperate mesh or part of the head?
    Thanks, and it's a separate hair cap
  • LuizHD
    Offline / Send Message
    LuizHD polycounter lvl 3
    Improved the complexion texture, added a bit more life to the eyes, worked on the overall lighting of the scene and replaced the placeholder eyebrows (might do some further work on it later