King Arthur's Throne Room

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
7bajwa polycounter lvl 5
I participated in the Artstation's King Arthur challenge but unfortunately I was not able to finish it. I will finish it so I will be posting updates here. :smile:  

Replies

• 7bajwa
    Offline / Send Message
    7bajwa polycounter lvl 5
    Here is the block out of the scene. Broken the scene into pieces and arranged it in the engine. I will polish the model and add rough textures.

Keep supporting!! :smiley:
  • 7bajwa
    Offline / Send Message
    7bajwa polycounter lvl 5
    I polished the meshes and I added some placeholder textures from textures.com. I am planning to work on props and the main view first then overall scene. Lighting is still a challenge. I am not getting good results after baking. I will keep debugging it. 

Right now I put this on hold. I am waiting for stable UE 4.23 release. I have projects made in different versions that I want to combine into one project so I have access to all the shaders and materials and other assets that I made for other environments. Copy pasting uasset is not working and its hard to make em again and again. I am also planning to make vegetation and lots of other environments. Also Blocktober is approaching and very much excited about that also. Thats it for now. Keep supporting :D